Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh No!! Maid destroyed my Top!!

*Sigh* My maid just came to tell me that she ironed my top and "something happened". Spoilt say spoitl lah... something happen wor. What the heck is that? I told her to just bring it to me to show me. And you guessed it, she ironed it when it's not supposed to be ironed lor. I bought the top in Canada some more...where to find now?? Surprisingly, I didn't scream at her. No point ler. Just told her to LOOK at the label next time, or ask me. I think she also very smart lah, before she told me about my top, she handed me about RM 20 and said that H left it in his pocket....show me she's honest first, then break the bad news on my baju. Well,...it there's any consolation, all my previous maids that's worked for me (for a decent amount of time) sure got burn one of my garment during ironing one... so, maybe it's a sign that this maid will work for me for awhile???

Looking on the BRIGHT side of things...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker