Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Present from H

H came back from the States last week... bought me tons of US magazines. Of course not finished reading lah. As it is, have not even finish reading (or even started on some) those that he bought from Singapore. And also bought me this Tod's Wallet. I supposed I must have not shown enough enthusiasm when he gave it to me as he asked "you don't like it?". Instead of saying "thanks", I should have gone "oh my gawd! It's soooooo beautiful. I love it! It's always what I wanted. Lei tui ngo chann hai hou ker chiek! muak! muak! "



But I did tell him that I loved the Bose iPod docking station that he bought for the house. Really made the house livelier..not so quiet when boys not around. He seemed delighted that I actually liked it. Guessed the way to make a man happy is to show that he's made you happy... (Important lesson!!)

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker