Sunday, December 07, 2008

Confusion of What to Pack!

As you know, we will be off to Melbourne tomorrow. 
Naturally, we need to know the weather conditions in order to pack the right type of clothing. 
A quick check at the weather guide indicated that the temperature in Melbourne on Tuesday ranges from 11 deg C to 25 deg C. 
This range is rather wide...which brings the confusion of what should we pack? 
Pack T-shirts, shorts and baseball caps for the days?
And  Sweaters, long pants and beanies for the chilly 11 deg C nights? 
According to my Melbournian sis, she said that one can experience FOUR different seasons in a single day in Melbourne; and her advice was to pack clothes that we can LAYER. 
So...now I'm off to do my packing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, your sis is right about Melbourne's "weird" weather! I brought along a windbreaker when I was out in Melbourne, it's sufficient enough when it's chilly.
BTW, have a nice trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a good holiday! Ya, layers is best - if not, just borrow stuff from your sister lor :)

NomadicMom said...

Shoppingmum - I packed the boys T-shirts, short pants, long pants, jersey-type shirts, Sweaters... ...
And thanks.

Kittycat - My sister different size from me lah.. Plus she won't have things for the boys.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker