Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still in PJ...

Still in PJ. Arrived late on Xmas eve. On the way back to mom's, I did contemplate if I should have fattening fried hokkien mee for supper. Decided not to. Still got ten days to be a glutton. No need to be so kann-cheong. Thus, went straight home instead.

Though I have been conscious NOT to stuff myself, i.e. I did pace myself as to NOT have all the foods that I want to eat in a single day, I did notice that my pants are a bit tighter, my face bloatier....Why ah?? *sigh* Think getting old lah....

Anyway, back to foods... I've already had my Hokkien Mee (Aiya...dad ordered same-sized plates of beehoon and mee. Boys hantam all the mee, and I reluctantly had to eat the beehoon. I'm a mee-eater lah. Next time, must order small plate beehoon and giant-sized mee. This Hokkien Mee these days is quite exorbitant leh....), satay, yau-yue-oong-choy (cuttlefish/kangkong - errr..not my favorite. But just eat lor), lobak, wantan noodles, Penang rojak, soya bean curd, char kway teow, rice wine mee-suah, pork curry chee cheong fun, normal chee cheong fun, laksa, kaya and butter toast, local kopi and teh tariks, Paandi's roti canai, Champ's Chue Yoke Fun, yong tau foo, and last but not least, dad's yummy home-cooked foods.

Other foods that I still want to indulge in are
- Mee Yoke from State
- Hor Fun and Chicken from Soo Kee in Seapark
- Bann Chien Kueh (this one think from SS2)
- Bak Kut Teh (so that I can slurp up the soup straight from the bowl)
- Mamak stall RM 1 nasi lemak (Err..still got RM 1 one or not???)
- Porridge in Chee-Cheong-Kai
- Claypot loh-shee-fun

Wah....like still so much food to eat, sooo little time!!!
How like that????

13 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Can Can....eat non-stop then diet later ok!

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

me misses the food ... MIsha loves the RM1 nasi lemak :)

Irene said...

wahlao, happy eating man! haha! yah2... eat all you want.

Anonymous said...

We also must have our hokkien mee when we go back. Our favourite stall is in Damansara Jaya. Had that during my last pregnancy!

LHS said...

OMG...you just make me jealous here!!! i want to eat too!!!!

happy new year to you and your family!

laundryamah said...

eh i think the hokkien mee hoon better wor...not so fattening also..that yellow me hor..very bad one la...

stay-at-home mum said...

Wow! What a feast!!

Have a gluttony new year!

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

you are making drool. My recent visit, I managed the Hokkien Big fat black noodles ( I also prefer the noodles than the bee hoon), the mee yoke and chee cheong fun from State.

My trip home is usually just the weekend...so very hard to get to eat all that I want.

sting said...

wahhhh!!! I'm so hungry just reading all those food and I'm not even leaving for anywhere soon! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

coming back and hantam all the food la. when u return then only u go on diet. bet u cant resist all the local delights.hehe

allthingspurple said...

Hey, Happy New Year !

I see you have almost completed your list of want-to-eat. haha.

I love the chicken rice place at SeaPark too!

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Yup! Now got to start my diet.... :-P

Misha's Mum - The RM 1 nasi lemak that I had not so nice lah... Maybe must try to cook it myself. :-)

Irene - Actually, really too many things to eat, and too little time lah. Didn't get to eat everything.

Dancing Queen - DJ got meh? I know DU got lah...

Huisia - Hee heee.... but now got to pay the price with tighter pants!

Laundryamah - MEE for me!!!!!!

SAHM - No lah.. cannot be too gluttony. Old liow...very difficult to burn off the extra calories lah.

WMD - At least you can make multiple weekend trips leh....Or ask my parents to "ta-pau" certain foods when they visit. Eh...but isn't Penang got loads of yummy foods?? But I suppose we just want to eat from our regular old stalls, huh???

Sting - Did I just make you drive out to buy supper????
Happy New Year to you too!

Wen - Of course Hantam whenever I can lah!!!! But sooooo little time to eat EVERYTHING leh.

AllthingsPurple - Almost but not totally though...

Anonymous said...

Why there are so many comments in this blog?

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker