Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Silly Mistake!

When we were renovating our home, there was a choice of fitting a conventional tank water heater or tankless water heater in our master bathroom. I knew that the tankless-type were more efficient and economical, as the unit would provide instantaneous water whenever required. One would not need to turn on the switch and wait for minutes for the tank contents to heat up like in a conventional tank water heater. Neither would the heat be "wasted", like in a conventional tank water heater when the water is not used immediately. 
Despite my knowledge, I still made the silly mistake of installing a conventional tank water heater. I did regret my decision when I had a burnt fuse when I forgot to turn off the heater switch.
What a bummer....
Will be wiser next time.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker