Wednesday, August 05, 2009

My Boys....

Wah....very unlike me to have such a long period of NO Blogging hor??

S1's 12th Birthday
Yup. Time flies.... my baby is 12 already. We had a small birthday celebration with family on Saturday. Sar-Ee baked some cupcakes as this mommy was too lazy to do so herself. On his actual birthday, I took him to have his MyKad made... really BIG boy liow!

S2's Surgery
S2's surgery went ahead rather smoothly. We were at Gleneagles at about 7 am last Friday (31st July), and they wheeled him into the OT at 8.15 am. I think he was at the Observation ward at at 10 AM. But I wasn't allowed in...until about 10.20 am, the nurse called me in, said that S2 wants me... The first thing my son said? "I need to wee-wee". :-) which was a good sign.
Anyway, he was discharged at about 2 pm... He was quite good I have to say....
Follow-up consultation with the surgeon is next Saturday.

4 comments:

LHS said...

Are you in KL now? OH gosh, i think i have missed out quite a lot of your updates.

Happy Belated Birthday to your S1 and glad to hear that S2's surgery went smoothly.

laundryamah said...

happy belated bday to S1..apa maciam..when shall v meet again??

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Happy to hear that both the boys are doing well :) Happy belated birthday to S1!

NomadicMom said...

Huisia - Yes. back in KL...but going back o Sunday already...

Laundryamah - You call me lah...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Thanks!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker