Monday, January 25, 2010

Orthopedic Consult

I have finally decided to seek the opinion of an orthopedic surgeon regarding my spine.

To date, I have been to about 20 sessions of spinal adjustments by the chiropractor. Though I do feel better than when the conditions first appear, the symptoms are still there. One day I would feel great, and another, I would feel pains in my shoulder and arm.
Perhaps the bad bumpy roads are aggravating my disks? I don't know.

The consultation with the orthopedic surgeon will be tomorrow. I just want to make sure that it is really nothing serious. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

twin said...

aiyo u oso having same prob .. welcome to the club .. my sis tina and i oso having back prob. its hereditary .. really sad. meaning its from the dad's side. we gotta live with this forever .. there is no full healing for this kinda prob.

NomadicMom said...

Twin - It's nothing to do with heriditary. It's more to do with our postures. Slouching, the way we stand and sitting cross-legged etc...

twin said...

dunno .. some docs would say its a believe ... anyway .. its suffering! :) rest well and be a 'siu lai' is all u need. hehehhe.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker