Monday, January 25, 2010

POS System Upgrade Required!!!

I don't know if I mentioned this before....but there is a certain French hypermarket here that always gets in my nerves. It is a major retailer which prides itself in saving consumers money. It would advertise it's SPECIAL DISCOUNTS in large billboards etc. And yet, I find that when the said-discounted items are purchased, the discounts are NOT automatically reflected at the cash register. It is so frustrating as I would have to be alert and check the receipt. And to make matters worse, the errors cannot be corrected at the cash register. I have to walk waaaaaaaay down to the Information Counter to have the discounts recognised manually, and money refuded. I would think that the discounts should already be programmed into their POS systems. Don't you think? They really NEED to upgrade theirs.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker