Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cannot Sleep....

Don't you hate it?

Being tired and NOT able to have a good night's sleep?
This always happens to me. When I have loads on my mind, and the brain just cannot relax to shutdown properly. Sometimes, it's trouble getting to sleep. At other times, it would be waking up in the middle of the night.
Well, today is the latter. Woke up just before 4 AM. And was tossing and turning. Decided to just get up and brush my teeth at 5 am. Besides, need to be up at 6 AM anyway.

You must be thinking "Why on earth at 6 AM on a Saturday morning??"
Well, didn't I mention that I am officially a Soccer Mom now?
S2 has a game at 8 AM, but we would have to be there by 7.30 AM...so that the boys can warm up together as a team. Initially, S1 was supposed to have atheletics training at 7 AM this morning too, but that since has been changed. He's currently trying out for the Fobissea Squad, and as part of the selection process, took park in the Mini Swim Meet yesterday (Friday, 29 Jan). I didn't go to school to watch. Just thought that another trip to school would kill my back. Okay ...That was abit of an exaggeration but I was at school many times this week, i.e. on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So I sent H to school instead. Don't think S1 did too well. He participated in 2 events - he was 3rd and 4th in the events, I think...

Anyway, re - the upgrade at Crowne Plaza Changi in my last post. Here are the photos...

The Living Area

H wants me to show the Airport Luggage Trolley in the Room

Bedroom

Bathroom
(Definitely MUCH MUCH bigger than our NYC room!)



Didn't take pic of the walk-in wardrobe area....and there were two flat screens - one in the living and one in the bedroom.


3 comments:

slavemom said...

Yup, it's a torture!
So, with the boys' ECA, ur schedule must be even more hectic.

stay-at-home mum said...

Of course room in singapore cheaper than in NYC la!

The kids schedule is quite grueling ah? And we always have to do the shuttling!

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - Tell me about it. Feel so tired. Plus all the travelling to school...which is approx 30-40 minutes away.

SAHM - Eh...The Crowne Plaza at Changi is NOT cheap. Almost NYC prices liow!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker