Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SCRAPMANIA

.....Really cannot buy anymore scrapbooking stuff.

Didn't realise how much I bought until H unloaded all the stuff on the Day Bed in the Study. When I tried to store my stuff away, I realised that I had quite a lot of unused items from my purchases from 2008....especially those that I bought from Melbourne in December 2008. I had even forgotten about them. So...NO MORE BUYING!
See my existing scrapbooking stuff here.

Here's what I got from this recent trip.

Lots of DCWV Stacks from Joann. There were 10 bucks for each stack. Original price was 19.99 usd. And you know what? These papers would easily cost almost 2 usd per piece here in Jakarta. And you know how many pieces of paper per stack? 48!
They were all soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. I gasak 8 stacks of different design. Gosh.... almost had to send them via parcel post. You know how heavy paper can get...

Also got some albums. 4 actually... plus the refill packs. H said he didn't like my ring-type albums. Yes. I'm sure he was bored to his bones waiting for me.

Basketful of stickers, metal embelishments, embossing kit and stuff, special punches, special pencils and pens, alphabet, more acrylic stamps etc etc. Bought them from Joann, Michaels and even Target. I tell you...so much nice nice stuff! Really can go CRAZY with all the nice stuff.

I really like Joann's. They've got lots of other craft things plus WILTON stuff etc etc. I think if I live in America, I will be buying like NO tomorrow!!!

But then.... I tell myself NO MORE BUYING!!! PERIOD.

1 comment:

Kim C said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to ask you whether there are any good scrapbooking or cardmaking supply shops in Jakarta? And are the supplies there cheaper than in Malaysia?

Also, where's the best place to shop for supplies in Melbourne?

Thanks!! Hope to get your reply on the Jakarta on soon cos hubby is there until Sunday!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker