Friday, August 13, 2010

Back Home ....

.....after about 4 weeks away. We flew back on AirAsia on Wednesday (11 Aug 2010) afternoon. Didn't realise that I had to upgrade my baggage allowance before checking-in the flights. Was about 8 kg overweight. Lucky mom is coming over with grandma and some relatives from Macau this Sunday - So mom's gonna bring some of my stuff over. No. She won't be staying with us. The whole gang will be staying in a hotel (don't know which one yet) for two nights only. Think they are here to visit an Indonesian relative - quite a close relative, it seems. In those days, when they set sail from China... one landed in Singapore and the other in Indonesia, I think.

Been grounded at home since we got back... as driver is ill and apparently hospitalized. Nope. I won't attempt to drive on my own. Don't want to risk hitting a motorcyclist and having him wedged under my car again! I supposed if it is really really emergency, I can drive lah. Boys must be really glad for not having to go to their Mandarin classes. I've been sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. Such a lazy girl... but did managed to sort out some holiday photos. Aiyo!! Such a big task! Next time, better NOT take too many photos!!!

Since grounded, we have been eating stuff from our larder and having KFC delivered last night. H is trying to come home early so that we could at least venture out of the house...

Loads of chores to do actually... boys need to have their haircuts and photos taken. Then there's the application submissions for the tests, visas etc etc. S2 need to have his braces fixed. I need to have my mouth guard fixed (been clenching my jaw so tightly that it is destroying my molars!!!).... And some other paperwork stuff. Fridge to be filled... Aduh!

3 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Hi there, sorry i'd missed you last week. Hope you had great fun!

wen said...

eh, u ate so much when back home, dont need to diet? so syiok ... :)

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Hey! No problem. Work takes precedence over fun!

Wen - Aiya. Must lah. But so difficult to diet leh...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker