Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Mega Jet-lagged

Got back to KUL on Sunday morning after donno how many hours in the air and numerous airports (Houston's Bush Intercontinental Airport, Moscow's Domodedovo, Singapore's Changi...and finally Kuala Lumpur's KLIA). Managed to collect my bags and head out of the doors by 8.40 am. Mom and S2 was already waiting. Have to say that I was a bit anxious when I went through the green lane....as I had 3 iPads in my luggage. H had told me NOT to 'sau chann kiok chann' (hand shake, leg shake) when going through customs. Hahhahah...

Anyway, managed only to have 20 minute nap before having to dash out to collect S1's birthday cake and then heading out to 1Utama for his Birthday Party at Camp5/Italiannis. His actual birthday is today....so gonna have a family dinner with my family as well as in-laws.

Been having mega jet-lags the last two days. Woke up at 1 am.... and then at 4.30 am. Haven't slept since. So probably will doze off at dinner tonight!!!

More later....

6 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Rest well, so you can "wet" this Friday!!!

sting said...

welcome home! have a good rest ya. happy birthday to the birthday boy!! :-)

Anonymous said...

You buy so many iPads to sell or what?

g

wen said...

rest well and we shall see u tomorrow. its sounds like a mega tiring for me!

NomadicMom said...

Bryan and Brandon's Mama - Still abit jet-lagged. Think old liow....

Sting - Thankiu!

g - 1 for H, 1 for moi, and then the others People tumpang to buy...

wen - See you later!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site nomadic-mom.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker