Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bye-Bye DC

Wow! Time really does fly. With a blink of an eye, 5 nights here in Washington DC has gone by. Yeah, 5 nights in DC seems a lot but not when you consider us flying in late and flying out early....and the spending a day out at the factory outlets. Donno why the day we were due to go out to the factory outlets, I dreamt of Laundryamah. Both she and I were flying to London for shopping and on the plane, I found out that she has bought 2 seats for herself....so that she could have the extra 20 kg baggage allowance!!! She is the most shopaholic friend that I have. I kept telling H that if Laundryamah comes to the states for shopping, she sure will go GILA!!! Espeacially when there is a sale at the outlets. can you imagine Cole Haan shoes at USD 45 per pair???? I bought 3 pairs...I think Laundryamah would buy like 10 pairs!!

Okay lah...continue later. Think my free airport wifi is going to run out soon.

4 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

yr dream of amah is so surreal..lol !

laundryamah said...

u terrrible laaaa!!! ok ok I'm a shopaholic but to buy an extra seat for extra luggage?? HARRRROOOO!!!! hahhaaha...

NomadicMom said...

kakakakkakaak

Anonymous said...

I love your dream.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker