Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dirty Dirty...

Do you recall the colour of my sofas?
Well, it USED to be a light cream colour BUT now.... it is sort of a light brown.
When my friend Laundryamah was in my house a couple of months back, she actually exclaimed "your slipcovers are soooooooo dirty!. I actually replied that they are not dirty, and it's just the lighting reflection on the suede-like material. Then other day, when I was sitting on my sofa and flipping off the arm covers, OMG!!!! The contrast between the original colour and the dirtied colour was very very distinct. Definitely NO light reflection tricks here! I immediately summoned my hired help over and gave instructions that they should be laundered whilst I am away. I will see the result when I get back. Should it still be unacceptably dirty, I will either have to get it laundered professionally or order new custom slipcovers! Let's just hope that the hired help does a good job. I really don't fancy spending money on the sofas...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker