Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shopping List...

I have made a mental shopping list on what to buy when I am in the States in a week's time. Wow! One week. That is soon! Okay. Let's see.. baby clothes for a newborn nephew (whom we've not seen nor given a gift!), cool teenager garb for S1, iTunes Card for S2, iPads, posture pump for my stupid neck, more scrapbooking stuff including a trolley bag, pimple creams and wrinkle creams. I figured that there would more options of wrinkle creams over there. "Which brand to buy?", I hear you ask. Well, I actually went into one of those wrinkle creams review sites to check out the available brands, their efficacy and most importantly the prices! I've narrowed down to a couple of affordable brands. Check out my blog later for my shopping loot!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker