Tuesday, July 06, 2010

We love to Travel....

Yes we do...both H and I. In fact, we will be going for a two-week vacation next week.... We will meet in Singapore, then off to Moscow for four nights followed by Houston, New Orleans and Washington DC before making our way back via Houston, Moscow and Singapore. Yup. That's a lot of flights.... I hope our luggage will not go awol. I hate it when the luggage doesn't make it on the plane... Happened to us a couple of times, but at least the bags were delayed and NOT lost. I supposed that is why it is soooooooooooo important to have luggage tags with your name and contact details. Perhaps I should order some custom luggage tags with a special family crest. Or do you think the family crest is overkill???

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker