Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We are back in KUL!

Yup. Yup. Yup.
We are back in KUL. Arrived at 3.00 pm at LCCT...there was a slight delay in our departure. I tell you, this was the first time that I got a little scared in the plane. On ascend, I could hear loud thunder and also the rain splashing down hard and loud. I was clenching my teeth and was deciding if I should start praying. But thankfully, once the plane ascended to above the thunderous rain clouds, all seemed calm and normal. Phew...

Can't remember what we did after my mom picked us up from the airport.
But today...have been really productive. Managed to have my eyes checked at The Curve, fixed S1's glasses, changed money at money changer, gone to the bank for some banking, to the post office to send some letters and renewed driving license. Not only that, went shopping and some household items from Ikea for my mom, some stickers from Popular, toiletries from Guardian. Met with my sisters and parents for lunch at Centrepoint, ordered S1's cake, had a short nap, fixed the wifi for the house, and even went out dinner with my girlfriend and her boys.

Supposed to have my MIL over...but my boys preferred to meet up with their friends. As the Chinese say "sang chai lah! sang kau char siew sik chor hei choong hou". My S1 actually wondered out loud why I was staying on for sooooo long when he found out my flight out from KUL was Thursday evening. He had wanted me to dump him with the grandparents and depart immediately!!!!

Anyway, tomorrow I will leave for SIN to meet up with H for our trip to Moscow/US in the evening. Boys will both probably have a full day as well...with S1 meeting up with his friend for swimming and S2 going for the Summer Camp program.

Update later...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker