Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Too Excited?

Am I too excited for my trip home to KL today...and my Moscow/US trip in 3 days?
I couldn't sleep last night...only went to bed at about 1.30 AM, and even then tossed and turned for a while before going to La-La land. And this morning was up at 7.00 AM - that's why all the early morning 'dui' posts.

I just woke the boys up but as usual both are still lazing in bed. I supposed it's okay lah. We intend to leave the house at 8.30 am, drop H off at his office at 9.00 am and then proceed to the airport. If traffic is fairly okay, we should arrive at the airport about 9.45 am. Good enough for our 11.30 am flight. Just gotta drop the bags as I've already checked-in online. Oh yeah..gotta sort out the tax exemption thingy too.

Okay lah...better go kick boys off their beds now.

3 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

No la, not too excited, ... just your body trying to adjust in advance to the different time zones.

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time altogether, and hehe, i like what SAHM said, you're living on US time already!

BP

NomadicMom said...

SAHM - No lah. Don't think so. Just my body gone GILA!

BP - So maybe I won't have jet-lag then!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker