Wednesday, July 14, 2010

S1's FIRST Facial

Yup. I took my boy for a facial last Sunday. My SNAG - Sensitive New Age Guy in the making.
I had wanted to take him for some time already, but one day after another...and another, and finally I insisted that he went with me last Sunday. I just couldn't tahan looking at the yellow and black bits all over his face. His forehead. His nose. His chin.

I think he thoroughly enjoyed it...except for the extraction part. He said that it was MEGA painful but I didn't hear him grunt nor scream Ouch! I did hear him snore when the beautician massaged his face after the extraction process though. :-)

You can really see that his face is sooooooooooooo much cleaner after the facial. My H actually suggested that I take S1 facial fortnightly. Even I don't do it that often! Maybe once a month is more like it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want your son to be hamsem right??



g

Anonymous said...

hahahah

v

NomadicMom said...

Hamsem also no use when he has such unsavory habits!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aiyah, unsavoury to you only what. That's because you're middle-aged. If you're a 13 year old girl, you'd probably think those unsavoury habits are sooooooooo cooooooool, so bad boy!!

Hahahaha


g

NomadicMom said...

G- really??????

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker