Monday, August 23, 2010

Kids JUST want to BUY!

Remember my trip to Penang Butterfly Farm? Naturally, you will have to go through the the souvenir shop to exit the farm. And with kids.... they ALWAYS want to buy something from the souvenir shop.

My S1 quickly chose a black T-shirt emblazoned with a large silver scorpion. Then my S2 also wanted it. So did my nephew. BUT the cool Tees only come in adult-sizes. So, I told the younger boys to choose some other Tees from the kid's range. They both complained that they are too babyish and insisted on having the same Tee as S1. Ding Dong here and there..Finally, they gave up on getting the Tee.

But my S2? Still very 'boh kamm buan' (Cantonese - mm kamm yuen) and had to scour high and low for something to buy. He HAD to buy something. And you know what he wanted?

See for yourself......

A flower in a rock!

Why would he want that?

He doesn't.

He JUST wants to BUY!

BUY whatever also can!!!

Of course I didn't buy this lah... Chor theng only.

Errr...what did I buy him? A POSTER about butterflies... At least cheaper, can put up on the wall and learn about butterflies!!!

2 comments:

Mamapumpkin said...

This is too funny!! U think he's gonna learn the butterflies?!

NomadicMom said...

Mamapumpkin - errr.. I think the poster is still in the bag. I haven't emptied yet. Yikes!!! And we've been back 2 weeks.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker