Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So What's Been Happening???

Since I wrote the post about coming home, I have been suffering with neck/upper arm pains. Yup. Since Friday night until now. I tell you... So many sessions of chiropractic adjustments - and it takes only ONE session of sitting in front of the computer (sorting out all those holiday photos) to mucked it all up!!! Yes. Yes. I admit my posture when doing so is terrible. BUT still?? Yes. Yes. No excuses!! Anyway, got my H to drive me to the chiropractic clinic on Saturday for my much-needed adjustment. No miracles...but there were LOUD cracks! Hopefully, I will get better soon - I have been doing my neck exercises and have bought a gym ball to sit whilst on the computer instead of a regular chair. Sitting on the gym ball forces me to sit upright and not slouch (cause if I slouch, the imbalance will cause my butt to land-on-the-floor). Also had a 90 minute body massage + an additional 10 minute shoulder massage during my cream bath yesterday. So should work kwa? Arm did feel better today... (Errr... actually, maybe I shouldn't be blogging so much today??)

Supposed to be eating LESS but then my H wanted to have the Chinese Buffet Brunch over at Mulia Hotel on Sunday... So off we went. Wah .. so LAKU. No more tables when we got there at 11.30 am. H was kinda disappointed as he was looking forward to eating the Roast Pork, Suckling Pig etc. We ended up having International Buffet instead. Not as satisfying and more expensive too. Actually, I was kinda surprised that there was a sizable crowd....I mean it is the Ramadhan month after-all.

Nothing much happening ler... other than mom and grandma visiting for 2 nights with 7 relatives from Macau. Met up with them for dinner on Monday night. And yesterday, mom took the 5 kids (3 relatives + 2 of mine) to Ancol. Supposed to go to the theme park but was sooooooooooooo packed (National Holiday) so went somewhere else. I took one of the cousins to the spa (90 minute massage and 30 minutes of scrub - Ahhhhh BLISS!). She was saying it was soooooooo cheap and insisted to pay. We then went for lunch, and some shopping (she bought four pairs of shoes), followed by creambath, and dinner... Other relatives and grandma? The Indonesian relative (whom they came to see) took them out.

Today? Ran some errands (paid some bills, took boys for their MUCH needed haircut)...that's it lor. S1 is still out with his friends. Left him at the mall to meet-up with his friends for a movie and dinner. Yeah. So big boy liow....

3 comments:

slavemom said...

A vy Happy Belated Birthday to S1! Do get more rest n reduce ur time in front of the pc (errr... quite hard to do, rite? :D).

bp said...

take care with your neck and arm aches, i also am going for some more physio for my neck and back aches.

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - Very hard indeed. How to reduce time on PC when EVERYTHING is done on the pc these days leh?

bp - I was just telling my friend...how the topics of our conversation change over the years. From where to buy nice hair clips in our teenage days, to best sales, children's birthday parties...and now - CHIROPRACTORs, ACCUPUNCTURIST etc etc. Aduh!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker