Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Crazeeeee Madness!!

This is really crazeeeeee madness!
What am I talking about?
Have a look at the two photos below.



The queues are MEGA long at the new Krispy Kreme at Siam Paragon. Apparently (as per my Bangkok friend), people queue overnight for these donuts!
GILA or not???
Actually... if you ask me, I don't really like Krispy Kreme. Neither do my boys. We all actually prefer J. Co Donuts. We find the Krispy Kreme donuts heavier and as per S1 "doughier". 4 Years ago, when my S1 first tasted Krispy Kreme, he actually wanted to write to them to change their recipe. Hahahahah...

6 comments:

Charmaine said...

Aussies are not eating enough of them. The company in Oz is now in voluntary administration. http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/dough-krispy-kreme-whipped-20101101-1798u.html

MeRy said...

I like Jcos.

NomadicMom said...

Charmaine - I think the ones here also gonna tutup soon too. Everytime empty one...

MeRy - Yum! Yum!

allthingspurple said...

whenever a new doughnut store open in M'sia, the queue is that bad as well. I remember wanting to try the one at the Curve and only managed like 5 months later, too lazy to queue mah.

NomadicMom said...

Allthingspurple - I also won't queue lor. Greedy but NOT that greedy.

slavemom said...

Same here, I prefer J.Co (#1) or Big Apple (#2). :)

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker