Sunday, November 28, 2010

I really donno how I can last...

...through the day when we go for our year-end vacation with the boys. How to sit and wait for them to finish all the rides at the theme parks?? Universal Studios, Disneyland, Disney California, Legoland, Seaworld, Six Flags Magic Mountain... At the end of the trip, I will have roller-coasters coming out of my ears! As it is now, I'm falling asleep on a cafe chair outside the Games Arcade...and only 20 minutes has passed. Okay. Okay...not yet fallen asleep. But really feeling so sleepy....woke up early this morning for the boys' pre-season soccer training (actual season starts in Term 2), went to the gym, showered, had lunch in a Singaporean-style food court and now killing time until our movie starts in another 20 minutes or so... And I can kill time with fiddling with my iPad.

Maybe I should ask my chiropractor if it's safe for me to go on the rides as well... Queue and ride is so much more fun than queuing with boys and then staying back to wait for the rides to end, right? I am quite a roller-coaster girl, when i was younger. I love those that loop-the-loops, those whereby your feet dangle in the air...love the g-forces that pulls your heart down and go Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Or maybe I shouldn't risk my back. Lots of $$$$ already spent on my chiropractic adjustments. H said I shouldn't risk it...he doesn't want be to go arghhhhh for the rest of the trip. Oh well....looks like we are just gonna be Queue-ers for most rides...except for Its a Small World and other less thrilling rides that we can go on. H? He hates falling rides, ie he hates roller coasters. He, on the other hand, doesn't mind those turning teacups ride- which I absolutely loathe! Really do...those go around-round rides make me dizzy and want to puke!!

Okay. Gotta go now. Movie is starting in about 5 minutes... Gonna watch The Unstoppable...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker