Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Bag Lady"

That's what my English friend called me yesterday - Bag Lady...... because bags were the only things I bought at the BWA (British Women's Association) Bazaar. I actually didn't intend to buy anything.... just go for the sake of going... as the entrance fee goes to CHARITY. I even declined H's offer to go to the ATM to get more cash for me! So yes. I was serious in NOT buying anything.

But But But.. you know with every trip out, one surely will tend to spend on things that we don't actually need. But I just love these fabrics that were used to make these bags.

This was my first purchase...

A bag (pouch? whatever you call it) for my iPad.
I really love this fabric pattern.
Next.... was this little bag for my Scrapbooking Supplies (pens, sccissors, cutters, glue etc etc)
The Pink goes with the Pink on my Scrapbooking Bag.

Whilst waiting for my friend to chose some fabric file folders, I rummaged through the box that housed Lunch Bags.... NOT that my boys would use lunch bags made of cute or beautiful fabrics. Then... I saw this bag. I contemplated whether to get it or not... but decided to just get it. I will use it to carry the boys' snacks when I pick them up for Mandarin classes, or after-football snacks.

And while waiting for the same-said friend, I went through the box with shopping bags. And saw this. Just thought that the cartoon pictures were sooooo cute...and had to get it.


A close-up of the cartoon depicted on the bag...

4 comments:

Success said...

I had to laugh out loud, this sounds like my mother... I will send her this link and see if she picks up on it :)

NomadicMom said...

Success - When you said I sounded like your mother, I suddenly felt so old! LOL

bp said...

i'm not a scrapbooker but your new pink bag looks like a great organizer! i also like your pick of the iPad whatchamacallit, haha! the other "adult-themed" one is quite whimsical, hehe!

slavemom said...

Wah, luckily u din hv a lot of cash with u. If not, dunno how many more bags u'll buy. :D

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker