Friday, November 05, 2010

I am feeling kinda depressed about my weight...

Have not been very happy with my weight lately. I think I eat too much and exercise too little. Yes. Yes. Nobody is to blame except myself. :-P
But felt worse today... even a little depressed after my lunch with a couple of THIN and SVELTE moms. And you know what?? They were lamenting about their tummies!
If you see them, you would certainly say "WHAT TUMMIES??"
Shucks! I really have to do something to get rid of all the excess pounds that I am carrying. From the recent lipofuze review, one can lose 10 pounds in 7 days! I wanna get my hands on them!!

2 comments:

Philip said...

Its is easy .You just have to move your body as if someone is eatching you, Imagine so and you will soon be watched and your transformation will take effect .It is not a quick process but is definite. But care must be taken not to provoke sensations.Next is the way you dress .Cloths must be tight fitting in order to give a strong reflecting image and you will reduce.Feast also but be feasted upon. The secret is watching eyes will shape the form they see .

Anonymous said...

It is the work of nature. I shall mould and shape thee to my designs for it is my image that shall rise for the sake of man and for him shall I make one such as he and a women desired by the gods shall be his. Let nature make the moulds of your creations and it shall be to your wonderment when it is done.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker