Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Count my Blessings...

I have been really bad to S1...not intentionally lah, of course..but when I look back on events, find that I am tooooo harsh on him. He didn't mean to upset me, of course...just somehow I can snap! *sigh*... Like yesterday, I came downstairs and he came to hug me and wanted to *pat* *pat* my back but he did it wrongly and somehow *slap*slap* me. "Si peh thia" man, ...of course I screamed at him lah... I know he didn't mean it to come out wrong.... But I just snapped... And then later, I saw him shaking my notebook again. I already told him to stop doing that the day before as the hinge on the screen will come loose (and yes, it has). So what do I do? Screamed at him again lah. He just nod his head and looked sooo apologetic.

Why do I do this??? I should count my blessings that S1 turned out to be a normal and smart boy who can use my notebook for his Powerpoint presentation, for his emails etc. His Powerpoint presentation is sooo much better than alot that I've seen from some of my ex-colleagues.

Count my blessings that he loves me and wants to hug me.

Count my blessings that he knows that he's done wrong and be apologetic.

I felt soooo bad when I was thinking about the events...he was already in bed, and this morning didn't get to see him (okay... I zzzz like a piggy since my mom is around)...So, will wait till he comes home from school later today... Talk to him before I leave for Athens tonight. Need to tell him sorry and that I love him....

I love you, S1!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to not scream at the moment???? after dat mai hug hug him lor..dat's what i do..kakakakaka

mommy of 3 angels said...

at least u make amends la.

have a good trip!

NomadicMom said...

Yes...next day, I apologised to him before I went off... and I think he was abit stunned as he already forgotten about the incident.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker