Wednesday, March 07, 2007

General Updates... W1 March

Whacko Broadband
Wariow...my broadband was out out action for about a week. So cialatt. Don't really know what was the problem. It's like off and on, off and on. So many problems that H said to change the provider to the 3G provider instead of the current land land. So, I don't know..will see how it goes.

Jazz Festival
We went to Jazz Festival last Saturday. It was fab. We left boys at home with the maid, and had dinner at Crystal Jade. Nothing fancy...just porridge and Fried HK KwayTeow. Then off to the Jazz festival. It was kinda scary as we approached the entrance. Sooooooo many ticket touts and I don't know why, but H answered them so gruffly like "wann kau ngai" like that. Anyway, they had 15 stages around the area, so just go round listening to ppl you like lor. We queued for David Benoit...and when we came out, it was like a madhouse as ppl were trying to get in. I've not seen in real life bouncers linking their arms in a row trying to control the crowd until now. We left David Benoit early as we had to q for Chaka Khan. Chaka Khan looked abit "pui" or maybe she has been "pui" for along while now. Don't know if she was behaving like a diva or what...she was supposed to come on at 11.15 pm and only came out at 12.30 AM. It was only an hour concert...but she sang the usual favorites. Of course I screamed along the verses that I knew lor. Her daughter was one of the backup singers... the BIG boobs must be in the genes. Hee heee... By the time I got into bed was like already 2 am... and I have to say that i slept like a baby...(all the standing also made me extra tired lah..)

School Outing...
Volunteered for S2's Class outing today. It was a half day thing but don't know why, I was sooooo tired when I got home, I slept for TWO hours. That shows that I am waaaaaaay off my prime!! Had to "look after" three other kids on top of my own, so, two boys and two girls. As usual, the girls were pretty good. Stayed close. S2, of course was staying close. Don't know why, but he acts like baby with me around. When I went to school.. Err. I put them on the bus and I went by car. Some ppl were surprised that I didn't have the boys in the car with me... He he he.. I was like "jazz music in the background" OR "screaming fighting boys in the background". Obviously, the soothing sounds of jazz won thumbs down!!! kekeke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get to see jamie cullum? He is amazing!

v

NomadicMom said...

He is toooo expensive lah. Double the price of Chaka Khan

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker