Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"Lau Sai"...

Had a very very bad day yesterday.... Started at about 4 am when I woke up with reaaaaaaal bad tummy ache, then had to run to the toilet...lau sai. Lau sai about 11 times man. Not only I lau sai, my belly was soooooo painful. Was practically squirming all over my king-sized bed. When H called me in the morning...I told him I lau sai...and he asked "on the bed or what?".. Alamak!!!

I had PoChai Yuen, then another type of chinese medicine, then tagamet, then linchi.. Put so much minyak kapak on my belly... My limbs were all sooooo lembik. Slept whole of Monday... Boys had the day off from school (public holiday) and obviously, they played PS2 and watched tv until their eyes popped out. S2 was like "yeah..no school on Tuesday!'. I asked "Why not?" and he said "because you sick ma". I was like "what has me being sick got to do with you not having to go to school?" He didn't know Monday was a public holiday and not because I was ill...

Feeling much much better today....

3 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

your son opportunist...u sick he can cut school!

get well soon.

Anonymous said...

ayo lau sai so cham ah..

NomadicMom said...

much much better the next day...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker