Sunday, March 18, 2007

S2 the Cassanova ...and Kids

The other day, we were all in the car going for dinner.....can't exactly remember what we were talking about but S2 said something that I thought was pretty funny.

S2: I don't like Taylor. She pretends and tell lies!

Me: Why do you say that? What did she do?

S2: One time, when we were going to C.Woods, she came and sit next to me in the bus, and then she lay on me. I told her to go find somewhere else to lay. I was so angry with her. Then she lies and pretends that it was accidentally. I know it is purposely.

Here...some cute little girl wants to sit and put her head on my son, and he gets irritated!!! I told S2 " Now you don't like her to lay on you... wait till you are a teenager... " which of course he doesnt' understand yet.

Anyway, had a dinner with some of the other class moms from S2's class. I was relaying that S1's classmates are all having crushes etc. At this age, they can devise "strategy" to get a girl's email address. The kids all have an email accounts at school. And S1's friend Justin wants to have this girl's email add by which she has refused to give him. So Justin somehow got the girl to send an email to S1, and in turn asked S1 to give him the girl's email address. You say smart or not???

As for S2, he is still very much a mommy's boy. He said his girlfriend's name starts with M. And I was trying to soooo hard to recall all the girls in his class but still cannot think. Then he said it's "MOMMMMY"! And tells me that he wants to marry me! At this age, I'm told this is very normal. This other mom, she was telling me the same thing, i.e. son told her that he wants to marry her, and she said "But I'm already married". And guessed what the son said??

"It's okay. When daddy dies....".

I thought that was hilarious!

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker