Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Mommy Arrives Today!!

My mommy will be arriving today!! And guessed what? She didnt' tell me what time that she would be arriving leh.. Have to call her about that...

S1 asked her to come see him PERFORM wor... so, of course she obliged lah.. S1's practising driving me nuts...I have to say... Sang and sang until I also know how to sing... "conjunction junction...what's your functionnnnnnn?" . His year 5 group is performing next Wed and Thurs... He came back the other day and announced "I looked absolutely stupid in my costume". Hee hee...

Okay lah...wanna go buy a computer table for the boys now...later..

2 comments:

greedypig said...

don't forget to take lots of pictures and video too!!

NomadicMom said...

Short video can lah... Long one cannot as my Sony Video Cam kaput liow and needs to be repaired...which I have yet to send it off...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker