Monday, March 26, 2007

Think tooooo much!

I think toooo much! I have been telling myself to STOP! And let things take its course whatever it may be...But my mind can't help itself and would wander all over the place! For example, my period was supposed to be due on the 20th of each month...and I am ALWAYS on time... So, when 20th came and my period was no where in sight...I told myself "don't worry...don't worry.. February only had 28 days...so...period surely will be late...Period will come on the 22nd"... Okay, 22nd looms round and period still nowhere in sight... I told H about me being late, but NOT to worry as Feb was short.. and H asked in a very melodious voice "you are not pregnant are you???" ... I have to say my mind started to wander...questions questions questions..

- Where to deliver?
- Does that mean that I have to go back to Malaysia to deliver the baby?
- What about boys' schooling? Ask mom to come while I am in Malaysia?
- Get a maid to look after baby? She sleep in the house or in the maid's quarters??

I know! I know! SIOW SIOW SIOW lah me...

Then, the night of 22nd, could feel a tinge of belly cramp and have to say I was relieved to know that my period was coming..and YAY!!!! Period came on the 23rd!! "PHEW!!!!"

Told H that all those questions popped into my mind, and he was like "sai mmm sai ar??"

Have to tell myself to STOP THINKING TOO MUCH!!!

4 comments:

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

I think cannot help it one..if I am in your position, I will also think like you. At least yours is punctual, mine gila one...so it can be quite a mental torture.

mommy of 3 angels said...

i will be the same!!! panic station...eh...u so sure ur next baby girl meh? hehehe

NomadicMom said...

No lah...where I got say it's gonna be a girl leh?? Really will be big adjustment...since sooo senang with both boys liow..

SO, better be more careful man...

Anonymous said...

hey! i'm also very on time.... 28 days plus minus 1 day

v

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker