Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ang Moh Kids

S1 had his classmate (plus his two siblings) over for play yesterday (Thursday)... They played PS2, some board games, swam etc. They stayed over lunch, so I asked their mom what they preferred - noodles or fried rice. And she said noodles. So, come lunch time, I served them fried noodles. Only S1's classmate ate, and had a second helping. His older sis and younger brother "beh hiow ciak" and didn't eat wor. Anyway, after lunch, I asked "Are you guys allowed ice-cream" and the answer came back as an "Of course". So, I gave them ice-cream with all the toppings... chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles..the works. Then after they've cleaned up their ice-cream bowls...

T (S1's classmate) : BTW, you DON'T have to tell our moms that we had ice-cream.

Me: What do you mean? Of course I have to tell your mom that you had ice-cream.

T: No. You don't. You can just waaassh the evidence away!

Me: You are NOT allowed ice-cream?

S (T's Sis): Oh! We are allowed! Like once every few months.

L( T's bro): Yeah. Once a lifetime!

So...you see, have been duped ! Eat first then face consequences later! These 3 angmoh kids are quite well-behaved. Their mom are more strict with them than I am with my kids. Sometimes feel that I am such a lousy mom lah...

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker