Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shiza! Am late again! - Updated

Starting to panic.... am three days late. And I am very punctual one!! Last month, when I was three days late, got excuse cause Feb only had 28 days.... This month... aiyo...abit takut as March was a month with 31 days! How? How? Am keeping my fingers crossed that it will come tomorrow!

Am such a lousy mother that I don't think that I should torture any more kids....

Update: Okay! It came today (Thursday)....have to say that I felt relieved. I mean a baby is cute and all, but realistically... don't think I can manage. Don't know if I sensitiveor what, but yesterday, H was like "heehee are you pregnant?" and this morning, he seems rather nonchalant when I told him my P came.... Maybe I read into things too much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a grand-daughter you were talking about few days ago ...

KL

NomadicMom said...

Hahaha...No grand-daughter.. Came today!!! YAY!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker