Monday, April 23, 2007

Think it's eczema...

As per my previous post on my cracked heel, I said that it was Athlete's foot..but have been doing abit of reading, and it's not. Athlete's foot concentrates around the toes. I don't think I've mentioned it but I've also had itches on my hands since about 4 weeks ago. Friends tell me that it's eczema.... and I've done some reading up too..and yeah..I think it's eczema.

Was gonna attempt a PPP post on the organic eczema cream but all the opportunities taken up already. Nevermind lah, still gonna write about "eczema".

The itchiness on my hands were really quite unbearable. Scratched until blisters form. I recall that I changed to using a new brand of soap 4 weeks ago... and that may be the cause of it. I've thrown the soap away, the itch has reduced but not disappeared.

As for my heel, I don't know the cause... I've tried all sorts of creams. Now, I'm trying to do a regime of exfoliate, cream and fresh aloe-vera. See it it works.

Maybe also getting old...starting to find that I am allergic to quite a number of stuff. Bought myself a tube of Japanese sweets on Sunday (gonna go watch TMNT with boys), after popping two in my mouth, felt that I was turning into Angelina Jolie leh....

And remember my hospitalization in Dec 2005? Allergic to fish?? or What? Dizziness, red as a lobster...including the eyeballs, shortness of breath.... cialatt!

1 comment:

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

When I read your earlier post, it did struck me that you could be having eczema because that is what I am going through at the moment with my hands. Not to mention, I have been coping with my son's eczema since he was born.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker