Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Productive Monday!

Waa... have to say that yesterday (Monday) was very productive. After I sent the boys off on their school bus, I had my breakfast, did some weeding, updated my blog, and then I did go for my Astanga Yoga class. After the class, went to the nursery and bought 2 palms and some other ground plants. Went back, re-potted some of the plants and put some in the ground. Did more weeding, and then shifted my two lounge chairs to other end of the terrace. Showered, had some lunch, did about 6 Sudoku puzzles, had 20 minute power nap, then took boys to their mandarin class. Did some shopping, helped S2 with some reading, did more Sudoku. Good yeah??

Err...today ah.. after sending boys off at 6.45 AM, I sat on the terrace and did some black and white sketches of the Angkor Wat Ruins (from photographs lah...have not been there. Should! Any ladies interested to go?? Actually, should go to Borobudur first leh)..till about 11.30 AM. Dashed out to the Mexican Restaurant to have lunch with 3 friends...chatted till about 2.30 PM, then they came to my house for a coffee (or rather a tea) till about 4 PM.

Then H came back, and took the boys to the local SOS clinic...because got a note from the school nurse saying that S1's immunization is not up to date, and if I can't give written proof of the Tetanus and Polio Booster, he can't go to his residential visit (more about that later). But I remember in Malaysia, once the kids enter Primary School, we basically don't have to worry about immunization what. The Ministry of Health have school visits. RIGHT? Also I asked S1 and he said that he had jabs and some liquid drops when in Puay Chai. So had to go talk to the doctor lah. Anyway, doctor says no need then till he is 12. However, I remembered that S2 is due for all the booster jabs, and I would have to do it since we are no longer in the Sekolah Kebangsaan. But they gave him DTP, MMR and Polio. Say BCG no need wor. But I thought BCG must???? Wa.... S2 SCREEEEAAAMMM like siow man!!! Luckily H was there to HOLD him down. Really have to HOLD him down.. Don't think that I would have managed. Even the doctor turned away to laugh!!! Cause S2 was soooooooooo dramatic. You know him lah...

Remember my earring?? Aiyo, I dropped it again!!! I was like "OH SHIT!!" when I realised that it was gone, and in the clinic some more. Told H and I kena scolding as he said "You know that it is loose already. Some more you go and where it again. Shouldn't have worn it again!! blah blah blah". So, go look lor..in the consultation room. Cannot find. Was gonna give up. Then S1 heard that I've lost my earring again. So he went to look. He didn't find it, but seeing him looking at the floor prompt some nurses to look too. And luckily one of them found it. Si-peh lucky man. But cannot wear the earring liow..until I fix it. (P/s I gave my maid approx RM 40. She was surprised and I told her that it's for finding my earring. She was soooooo happy. )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am interested in angkor wat! maybe other sisters interested too? can try to get airasia free ticks! -mksy

NomadicMom said...

I can only go during summer when back in KL....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker