Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lazeeee Fortnight!

Wa...these two weeks have been ONE LAZEEE FORTNIGHT man... After my trip from Athens, I have been sleeping till 10 to 10.30 AM. I got a shock this morning, when I woke up and saw that it was already 10.30 AM...not long later, H called me and said that he's already arrived at the TeamBuilding site...which actually takes about 2 hours drive from here. Can you imagine? My H left early in the morning, and I still "mm chai". I seriously thought it was about 9 AM only leh.

Boys already have been having a BALL of a TIME lah. Wake up, watch TV, play their PS2 the whole day...until they become ZOMBIE... even if they weren't zombie-fied, their eyes must have popped out of their eyes.



Well.. Thank Goodness we will get back to some normal more decent schedule from tomorrow. YAY!!!! Boys go back to school!!!! So, starting tomorrow, I will have to get back to my normal routine of waking up at 6 AM. Tonight must sleep early liow.

As for boys, that also means going to bed at 8.30 PM, waking up at 6.10 AM. No more PS2 during weekdays. No more Gameboys during weekdays too. As for TV. Only about half an hour IF they behave well.

No comments:

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker