Monday, April 16, 2007

Back on Schedule?

It's about 7.50 AM (local time) now.. So, I woke up at 6.00 AM this morning. Roused boys up from their slumber, sat with them through breakfast and sent them off onto their school bus. School bus was about 5 minutes early. Supposed to come at 6.51 but came at about 6.45 AM. As the Bus Mom (chaperone) was waiting for the boys, I apologised BUT she in turn apologised back saying that the bus was early.

Alot of people complained about the bus service, but again, I have to say that they are quite good. There was once that I was at school, and S1 decided to go home with me at 2.20 pm (he was scheduled to be on the 3.20 bus as he had basketball that day) as he was unwell. So I called up the School bus office to inform them that S1 will not be on the bus today. Immediately, the guy on the line said "What about S2? Will he be going back with you?". I was gobsmacked that they know S1 and S2 are siblings. I mean there are 600 kids that take the school bus everyday and yet they know the names of the kids. All of them??? GOSH! I will be in trouble if I work in there. I cannot even remember what I ate for dinner last night!

Anyway, after the boys left, I had my breakfast (coffee and toast) and then did some weeding in my garden. WOW!! I didn't go back to Bed! That's GOOD!! The gardener ... how should I say? Can't say he is horrible but yet... He comes 3 times a week for 3 hours each time, yet my garden is turning into a jungle. Is it that I need to supervise every single time? Be a hawk to "kapp" him when he works? There are weeds and such. I didn't finish weeding lah. Just did enough to leave a statement!

See if I am gonna keep my schedule and go for my Yoga class at 9.00 am!!

5 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wow good bus servive wor...very effeeeesion

of cos gotta kapp la...there is no other way! hahaha

Anonymous said...

warao got gardener still got to weed yourself...yes la..got to kapp la cos when my maid weeds it's like snail pace oso when i weed like 10 minutes it's like her 1 hour of weeding leh!

Anonymous said...

hehehe ...

life back to normal for me too.. daughter started school today after 2 weeks holidays .. :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha

if the gardener was like the one on desperate housewives, surely NO PROBLEM kapping eh? *wink wink*

v

NomadicMom said...

Wa...if my gardener is like the "leang chai" guy in Desperate Housewives ah...I would be like "come in and rest on my bed" ahem ahem!! HAHAHA..

Unfortunately, my gardener is some scrawny kid with scruffy hair. Urgh!

Yeah..such a great relief for the kids to get back to school after the looooooong 2 week holiday. Aiyo, come May 16, it's half-term holiday. Soooooo many holidays

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker