Friday, March 07, 2008

Another Round of Goodies from H's Trip

H had another trip to the States last week. Was a really short trip. Basically fly all the way for one meeting and then back. Like "mei chor kor fei kei" (never sit in plane before). Came back yesterday morning...... with these goodies.


Junk food!!!
Hee hee... As if we can't get popcorn and ice-cream syrups here! Not so pathetic lah. We do have Smuckers and Hershey here...

More Reese's
...but these are for H's boss. Thus...these are very important purchases! Hahahah... Must be in the bosses' good books!!

Very UNHEALTHY Pork Crackling
A Game that we can play as a family...


Reading Material for Me
S1's Current Favorite Magazine

Book for Me... Mmm... This book is about a man and his mistress???
Is H trying to tell me something??? He said he bought it because it was on the Best Seller's List. I'll read it and report back!
A box of Yummy Japanese Biscuits

More Japanese Biscuits ..... H had a stopover in Narita. Told him to buy me some yummy Japanese biscuits. I just love them! Don't you think the wrapping is attractive?? I will reveal the contents as I go through them....

Airline Blanket!
No need to tell you how we got it, right?

What's in Here?

And Here??
Give you a Peek...
These deserve a post of its own... so will post about them later...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, one meeting but a lot of time to shop. :P

I think they are wine glasses or dinner sets in those package boxes. Hehehe....

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaah .. so many things ar :) hehehe

sting said...

wow! your hubby's so nice.. it's like Christmas every time he travels :-)

bp said...

Your husband is so darling, so loving, always have something for everytone! You must "sek-sek" (love) him tons, too!

Those microwave popcorn, I also got some for my sis back home for her and her colleagues, becoz it's really so convenient. I always keep a stash in my kitchen, for when we watch some movie/DVD with the boys!

Wah, what's in those boxes? Another mystery to unravel, unwrap! I will be back to find out more! As for that book, I think your husband just saw the title and was missing you badly lah!

Anonymous said...

the book is quite good and I don't think you can really play the board game loh. I bought one and we tried playing and the questions are not those that you will expect loh. So bloody difficult, even N and V cannot answer so you can guess how difficult it is.

YM

Unknown said...

wow!lots of yummy junks!I guess your fragile boxe are filled with japanese tea set!happy weekend :)

My Rantings said...

Yeah, I agree with Judy. One short trip can buy back so many things. Sure he went there for a meeting, not shopping? :)

Anonymous said...

eh nothing from Coach this time round?? eh faster la..apa itu boxes???

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Not really that much time to shop what.. most of the stuff like the reading material and biscuits were bought at the airports.
I have yet to open those boxes...but of course I know what they are lah...

Misha's Mum - :-)

Sting - Christmas. We don't get anything one wor....

bp - sek sek him already. :-)
Actually, we do have different brands of microwave popcorn here...think he bought that because of the cartoon lah.

YM - Yeah...you are quite right. The game is not that easy. Looks like we have NOT watched too many movies after all. :-)

SweetiePie - Your guess is right and wrong!

Dancing Queen - Most things bought at the airports ma....

Laundryamah - He doesn't buy Coach for me one lah. He doesn't really like the brand. The last time he bought Coach was for his secretary.
Wait. Wait. I show the stuff in the boxes in a nother post.

mommy of 3 angels said...

prezziees....i like

i most interested in the food onli...hahhaha

stay-at-home mum said...

Wanted to buy that book, but thot I would check out the library first. Running out of bookshelf space.

So lucky! Those japanese confectionery must be so yummy.

NomadicMom said...

M3Angels - Preggie mommy sure think of food only lah....Understandable!!

SAHM - I still have not started on the book... Been so kelam kabut.
As for the Japanese biscuits...finished one box already. Gonna start on the next.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker