Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blue Boxes....

Remember these blue boxes from my old post? The one where H brought back goodies from the States?



Know what it is? Here is a clue....








Can Guess or Not?





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





Cannot Guess?
Wedgewood Set..... The India Series

Soup Bowl

3 x Plates plus Tea Cup & Saucer

Tea Pot

H bought a total of 6 place settings....and I asked "How come only 6? Why not 8?" Very thamm-summ hor?? kekekeke

H wanted to tell me how much they cost.... Told him I REALLY DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never had guessed Wedgewood as it is an English brand. Your hubby was in US right? Nice set.

bp said...

Wow, nice! So he had everything packed as fragile? What a lot of things altogether he brought back! Still think your husband's one very good shopper!

stay-at-home mum said...

Wah! Nice. But when I heard blue box, the 1st thing that came to my mind was those tiffany blue boxes.

sting said...

ohh.. I love Wedgewood... you hubby sure knows how to get good and tasteful gifts ya :-)

NomadicMom said...

Judy - Hahahah.. Yeah. He was in the US. Lucky his taste has improved!

bp - Yes. Have to have BIG FRAGILE Stickers across the box.

SAHM - Tiffany boxes must have their signature WHITE ribbon ma...All these NO ribbons leh.

Sting - This is actually my first set of Wedgewood. Never ever thought of buying Wedgewood as it is kinda expensive. If I am with him, I sure go "don't buy lah..." :-)

Unknown said...

Those plates are so beautiful.Your hubby is good in hunting and very sweet.:)

Anonymous said...

very nice piece

NomadicMom said...

Adam - Checked the site but it requires a payment of USD 99. Think that's too much.

Sweetiepie - Now his taste is better....probably influenced by me. Hehehe...Used to be quite horrendous one leh.

Wen - I was quite pleased with the design, I have to say.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker