Thursday, March 06, 2008

Modified TAG - Before I Was A Mom...

This MODIFIED TAG is from Dancing Queen. According to her, when you get this TAG, it means you are PRETTY. So, she thinks I am pretty!!!! *Batting Eyelashes*

When you get the TAG, you add your name at the bottom of the tagged persons list, and without bumping the person at the top or bumping anyone off and let the list grow. TAG 5 pretty moms on your list to let them know they are pretty!

SHARE about how life was before you became a mom.

I just came back from the gym, had dinner, stuffed myself with some yummy Japanese biscuits and is slumped in front of the TV. My brain is NOT working well, thus I have truncated the "Before I was a mum.." list... Moms who are TAGGED by moi, please feel free to ADD your list. Okay??

Before I was a mum; I was quite a spoilt brat (errr..maybe I still am. Hahahah)
Before I was a mum; I only buy stuff for me, I and myself.
Before I was a mum; I didn't know that being a mother was THAT difficult
Before I was a mum; I seem to have MUCH better memory than now
Before I was a mum; I didn't seem to scream much.

The first chain of tag:
1. Lovelymummy
2. Pek Imm
3. Momisodes
4. Ling that’s me
5. Janicepa
6. AnnieQ
7. Allthingspurple
8. Montessorimum
9. clumsy mommy
10. Sandra
11. KittyCat
12. VivianZ
13. Sweetpea
14. Sasha
15. Giddy Tiger
16. Wen
17. Jo-N
18. Janice Ng
19. BlurTing
20. ViEmwk
21. Cookingmomster
22. Dancing Queen
23. NomadicMom

PRETTY MOMs.....
bp
Misha's Mum
Laundryamah
Mommy of 3 Angels

5 comments:

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

thank you for the tag .hehehe .. will do asap :)

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah get compliments ledi...of cos must do quickly la

thanks ya

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum & M3Angels - Get to be called PRETTY wor...sure do quick quick lah!!!

bp said...

Pretty woman, I note your tag and will try and do it soon! Know what you mean that being a mommy looks harder than it is!

bp said...

Nomadic Mom,
Came to report... I kwai-kwai and done-ded my homework liao! But I'm quite lor-sor... can get extra points or not? ;p

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker