Friday, March 28, 2008

Making Money

Recently, a friend of mine has been investing in penny stocks. According to her, with an initial investment of $10,000, her monthy yields ranged between $500 to $1000 per month. I thought that is quite good. Of course, I was quite tempted to do so as well. But knowing me, I have zero risk tolerance and thus am dragging my feet on hopping into the bandwagon. I supposed with due diligence, proper research and analysis, there IS money to be made. What do you think?

2 comments:

Selba said...

Hmmmm... dito with you. I'm also not a person who like to put a risk especially about money. I don't like the idea playing in the stock market etc. I prefer to keep my money in the saving account although the interest per month is so small (not even enough to pay the administration fee) but at least I can sleep tight during the night without worrying my money.

NomadicMom said...

Selba - I do want to invest in stocks...but really a scaredy-cat lah.

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker