Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Very Scared!

Of What???
Of my daddy scolding me!! Why?
Well, the last time he came for a visit (that was one year ago), he chastised me for NOT having a spare bed for my guests. It's not that I absolutely have NO spare bed. I do have a single divan complete with a spring mattress. Thus if I have more than one guest, the additional person would have to sleep on a mattress set out on the floor. I know it's not too hospitable to my guests....but I seldom have guests and I find it hard to dish out the $$$ to buy a new bed for guests that do not come. I was thinking of replacing the boys' beds with new ones, and moving their old beds to the guest room to function as the guest beds. But I think I would have to replace the old mattresses with newer memory foam mattress. The problem is...one day and another and I have yet to replace the beds nor purchase the new mattresses. And dad will be here in less than a week! I actually texted mom to warn dad NOT to scold me!!! Really. I did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... he will 'ngam ngam cham cham'

mksy

sting said...

am sure he'll understand.. :-) or maybe better go get the mattress quick!

bp said...

hehe, my daddy also likes to nag!

NomadicMom said...

mksy - eh...actually, he forgot about it until I reminded him. Gulp. Me and my big mouth...

Sting - He got a bed lah...

bp - I also like to nag. :-(

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker