Thursday, July 24, 2008

Back Home

Greetings...

Am back home in PJ. Or should I say parents' home??

Anyway...more about my "woo-loong"ness.. Perhaps I drank too much Oolong Tea that I've become "woo-loong"??? Well, you see...one of the perks of my ANZ credit card is able to claim FREE meals and drinks at Starbucks at the airport. So, being the KIASU that I am, of course I went to get the two free drinks and meals. As I was about to sign the cc receipt, the boys pushed two of those Starbucks lollipops to me. I donno what came over me or what I was thinking, I picked one up and attempted to SIGN on the cc receipt. And still blur-blur wondering why NO ink!!! ADUH!!!! The Starbucks girls were then sniggering behind the counter lah. What can I say? Except to remark that I left my brain at home in bed???

Didn't do much yesterday... "Ta-pau" kwayteow soup home to eat as boys didn't want to eat at the coffee-shop....with a complaint of "so hot!". Was kinda tired last night that I actually went to bed at 9 pm.

And this morning??? Did quite a bit...accompanied Laundryamah to Ikea sale. She offered to come pick me up... (errr... "woo-loong" me forgot to bring my driving license back with me. Had to get H to DHL the document to me...which he has yet to do! How like that??) I did buy some cushions for my terrace chairs (errr...mine really torn like donno what like that) , ice-cube trays and the customary Ikea serviettes. Amah bought much more stuff lah.. bookshelves lah, plants lah, ice-cube trays lah..and the list goes one. My little chore of packing her goods earned me a free lunch at Uncle Lim's. :-)
Oh..whilst there, we saw some "sor-lou" ranting and screaming at the staff for a small mistake. And went on berating about irrelevant stuff etc etc. Really SIOW one!

We jalan-jalan abit and had coffee...Only left about 3 pm as Amah got to go back to work ma...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, why so blur lately? try puer tea, maybe wont be so woo loong leh

slavemom said...

If there's an award for the most 'big head prawn' person, u'll def emerge as a winner. hahaha

Irene said...

wahhahaaaahahahaha... ur mind isnt at starbucks isit, missing dear H kah? wah IKEA sale oredi, too bad so far, my hubs wont bring me there cus we went 2 weeks back!

njoy ur holidays! o.O

NomadicMom said...

Wen - Actually hor...I don't drink oolong one lah... hehehehe

Slavemom - BIG HEAD PRAWN AWARD also I take. Got award better than no award. Hahahha

Irene - No lah..not missing H then lah. Maybe now got miss him lah.. hehehehe
Ikea sale.... far? Where you live?

LHS said...

welcome home :)
haha...amah really a shopaholic!

Leena said...

hahaha..really funny la you ni.

Mamapumpkin said...

Welcome back! Ey? Amah still got space at home to buy stuff from Ikea?! *slaps head* Go work 3pm eh? tsk, tsk, tsk......

NomadicMom said...

huisia - yup...she needed two trolleys!

Shern's mom - Not funny when so ooolong lor...

Big Pumpkin - I've not been to her home wor..so donno how packed her place is. But I did deter her from buying some other "mou-liu" stuff!!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker