Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Price of Being A Good Mommy??

You know I LOST earring on Sunday, right? (See last post) This was after bringing the boys out to lunch at Fish & Co. I could have fed them at home. But nooooooo. I had to be the good mommy to bring them to Fish & Co.

And then today....was being a good mommy again and brought boys to the Waterbom Park.... and lost more stuff. I lost my GUCCI sunglasses and a tube of Banana Boat Sunblock. Summore H asked me this morning why aren't I bringing my Bottega Veneta ones which were newer... Luckily I didn't, and opted for my very old GUCCI ones. If not, I'll be cursing with &*#(^&% words like there's NO tommorrow. And the Sunblock was a rather NEW tube too...so still very full.

*sigh*... Am I going through a LOSING STUFF week? If so, I better stay put at home this whole week and NOT go out at all..... Actually, if I recall correctly, I think it was also in the month of July that I LOST my black and white diamond ring in Tioman Island.... but this was in 2005. I did inform the Berjaya staff. Of course they said NOT FOUND!

On a different note...I had a rather bad belly ache today and complained that "I'm gonna die" and then somehow this led to the time when I just had S2. I had very very bad fever, chills etc...and I seriously thought that I was gonna die. H was away in Japan then, I remember thinking to myself that I won't be able to see him one last time (kinn-huei-chuei-hau-yatt-meen) blah blah blah. Then S2 suddenly piped-up and said "Put it in your own words, mom. CHOI!!". At this point, I just burst out laughing. I never knew that he knows how to use this CHOI word in the correct context! heee....heee...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah lost so many things.. nvmd, still worth it la! next time when ur kids can earn money, they will buy more for u!

Anonymous said...

WAKAKAAKKAKAKAK Your son...

I know how u feel tho'.... losing ex stuff..makes u feel very depressed and frustrated. Doesn't help when boys just don't get it!!!

NomadicMom said...

Wen - Me very blurr...Found my Sunglasses.

Mott - At least my sunglasses found liow.

bp said...

Hehe, kids, we don't know when they are listening and quote us at the most appropriate times, yeah?

Glad you found your Gucci shades =)

Irene said...

choi choi! hehe...

NomadicMom said...

bp - Yeah... Think they PRETEND to be doing their own stuff...but are actually "thau thia" the adult's convo.

Zekerene - Heehehe... Seriously...I did think that I was a goner...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker