Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Very "Woo-Loong"

Don't know if it's because I am getting older and my brain cells are deteriorating or what. Find that I am very "woo-loong" these days. Remember my LOST Gucci sunglasses (last post)? It's NOT lost after all. It was just me and my absent-mindedness. I must have wrapped it up together with my towel and swimsuit yesterday.And you know what? This morning, I made coffee as usual. BUT instead of pouring milk from the carton, I poured in orange juice. You say lah... "woo-loong" or not?Geeezzzz...Maybe need some GINKO BILOBA to "pou" the brain!Also...I find that I am getting more "tidak apa" these days. I mean I have been a procrastinator all my life. But lately, it has been worse.How like that???

8 comments:

LHS said...

emm...how's the taste of coffee + orange juice?? hahaha....

maybe you just deprived of sleep la...

bp said...

haha, and i thot only i'm like that... my mind tells me to do one thing, but like your milk/oj mixup, my hands do something else!

yes, how ah?

Anonymous said...

WAKAKAAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAK!!!!!

You're SUPER HILARIOUS!! Now I know where S2 gets his funny genes from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish it were ur diamond jewelry, instead of your glasses, that you found!

Sasha Tan said...

hahaha its okay. I wanted to make milo. I scooped milo into my cup and went to take water from the tap. Like bodoh only.

slavemom said...

Orange flavoured coffee, not too bad eh? LOL

Irene said...

i also took ginko biloba u know. my mom said im so absent minded, duno isit bcos after giving birth, is liddat wan?

Anonymous said...

same same here la..but hor i have more things on my mind wor....eh tomorrow ada reunion gathering..update u after dat..

NomadicMom said...

huisia - It was horrible! I couldn't drink it at all. So tipped it down the sink and made a new one.

bp - Maybe really must start taking GINGKO BILOBA...

Mott - How I wish! But that was in the mall...so that one really no hope. :-(

Sasha - Actually, I also did that once! Sei mou?

Slavemom - No. It was really really awful tasting!!

zekerene - It's true that brain cells do die faster when pregnant..but they should regenerate after delivery. But what happened to mine?????

Laundryamah - Heard that there's another one on the 9th of August at Marriot...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker