Wednesday, July 09, 2008

School's Out!

Have been so busy that I forgot to post about the Boys' last day of term which was on Friday, 4th of July 2008. School will be out for about 7 weeks. What a loooooooooong time!!
Will have to think of ways to keep the boys occupied...outside of the house. Away from their TV/PS2/PC etc. So far, they've not done much as I've been out of the house for the last few days. So tomorrow, I am going to be a good mommy and take them ice-skating.
As for Friday and the days after, don't have any real plans yet.
Perhaps I will organise a trip to the water park on Tuesday. Will see...
We leave for Malaysia on the 23rd of July for three weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness....this somehow reminded me that I want to get myself a Wii...

wakakakkkaka..has the kids bugged u about getting one?

I too am quite a bad mommy la... I am still looking longingly at formula...

wakakaakakakakaakakakakakaak!!!!

slavemom said...

Still keeping sane? kekeke

NomadicMom said...

Mott - Surprisingly, they have not. As for the formula bit...am still feeling guilty.:-(

Slavemom - Yes. Not yet tearing my hair! Hee hee...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker