Sunday, July 13, 2008

Very "Haak"!!

Bleah......

So bl@rdy "haak" today! Took boys out to have lunch at Fish & Co this afternoon...and as we were coming down on the escalator, I heard a *tink* *tink* *tink* sound... something bouncing down the escalator.

SH!T MAN!!!

It's one of my diamond earrings.... A hoop-type with 7 small diamonds...something like a ring. I heard it fall summore.

GEEEEEZZZZ

I was hopping that LUCK would be on my side, and it might have "BOUNCE" off onto the floor beneath, instead of down into the escalator crevices (the sides, the front??!?!?). I search around the area...but couldn't find it. Boys helped to crouch down to look....

BLEAH.... it was small enough to be SWALLOWED by the escalator's crevices....

Boys told me that I should NOT wear anymore jewellery, so that my "LOSSES WOULD BE MINIMAL". And if I really need to wear them, I should only wear them if I go to NICE dinners, proms or dances...and certainly NOT to Fish & Co!

So sad....

:-(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's very depressing.... ;(

Irene said...

omg, $$ gone! diamonds leh, no matter small or big, still diamonds! o.O

Anonymous said...

yikes .... not good :(

laundryamah said...

eh cannot get the management to contact the escalator supplier meh??? got to get it back la..not cincai mia earring wor...

sting said...

oh dear.. that's bad... ya loh, anyway to get them back ya?

NomadicMom said...

Mott - Yup. Tell me about it. Plus more lost things today. :-( Must be "LOSING THINGS WEEK" for me. :-(

Zekerene - *sigh* I am kinda upset and was going on and on. My boys told me "it's NOT the end of the world"! I supposed if you put it that way, didn't look so bad lor.

Misha's Mum - What to do?? Don't wanna think about it too much. :-(

Laundryamah - As if they will come and search high and low in the middle of a Sunday afternoon? I doubt so lor..and even if I report it, the fella LAGI search high and low, and pocket it IF FOUND. Remember my Black/White Diamond ring that I lost in the Berjaya Resort in Tioman Island? I asked the Hotel what...they say DON't HAVE!!! Sure housekeeping kept it or something lah...

Sting - Don't think so... :-(

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker