Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back Home...

Got back home yesterday....after three whole weeks in PJ.
Time really flies.
Donno what I did.....with a blink of an eye (okay.....an exaggeration), it's time to fly back home.

Gorged quite a bit on the last two days... Had been wanting to go to PJ New Town to have the Teochew duck rice for some time but just didn't managed to, until Tuesday night. I think I over-ate (AGAIN!). Started off in the morning with only a cup of coffee. Brunch consisted of a big bowl of dad's fish head beehoon. After picking up boys from Mandarin class from Skylace, we proceeded to Paandi's for roti canai and nescafe tarik.




Then took boys to RSC to meet up our friends from HK. Boys had a swim and dinner at the club. But GREEDY me was adamant of having my Teochew duck rice. Dad volunteered to stay and have dinner with the boys and friends. Mom, sis and I went on to have the Teochew duck rice with my MIL. Stuffed myself silly with a big bowl of rice and "gasak" my MIL's half bowl too. Downed a whole can of Coke too. Went home, saw durians and "gasak" three pieces. And later, mom asked me to drink the herbal soup that she had double-boiled since morning.

I tell you...when I went to bed, I was suffering like crazy. I can't even lie on my side. I had to lie on my back. Couldn't sleep. Was tossing and turning. I was going AIYO AIYO AIYO so much that mom said "Go and vomit it out lah!". Finally...I really cannot tahan..and did go and kneel at the porcelain throne. All came out...my soup, my coke, my durian and my duck rice. YUCKY man! Even after I've flushed twice, when I opened the bathroom door, S1 yelled out "OMG! The room stinks of durian now!" heheheheheheehh
Have to say that I felt soooooooo much better after that!
Can sleep liow!!
And what do we do when we wake up on Wednesday morning?????
We go to Soo Kee in SeaPark for HoFun and (as S2 calls it) smooth-smooth chicken!!
Okay...got to go do my grocery shopping now...when I come home, will post some pictures on the stuff that we lugged back from Malaysia.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wanna ask your opinion on Skylace. What do you think of their programmes? Helpful? Does your child has interest in learning the language after attending the classes? Thanks. Thought of sending my kid in Sep.

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

hahaha .. we also like that when we go back BUT not as bad as you lar .. hehehe


i want to go back to KL !!!!!!

NomadicMom said...

KhongFamily - I am going to answer this in terms of my younger one, the very very banana-boy. He did show more interest...partly because they incorporate games into the classes. Also the kids usually get rewarded with stickers and chocolates. This is quite different from their regular mandarin classes which are strictly only-studying!

Misha's Mum - Old liow...Digestive system not velly good!

WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

I do that too when I go back to PJ and mind you...at least you went back to PJ from another country. Me? At night...i would really regret for being a glutton.

mommy of 3 angels said...

aiyoooo aiyooo aiyooo

preggy ah...ehhehehe (makan then puke) joking la

slavemom said...

Really eat till vomit. hahaha

Irene said...

wahliao, eat till vomit, keng!!

NomadicMom said...

WMD - Although Penang is a FOODIE's WORLD, I supposed we are creatures of habits, and when you come back to PJ, you just want to go back to your OLD PLACES to reminiscent about the old times...

M3Angels - more likely old liow...stomach cannot digest TOOOOOO much at one time!

Slavemom - I won't recommend it. It's NO fun!

Irene - That is not KENG. It's GLUTTONY!!!!

leeyen said...

Hi! I wonder if you noticed Soo Kee's family? Those aunties & uncle(all are sisters & brother)? They like shouthing each other at the top of their voice! My hubby always mumbles to me if we happen to hv lunch there :"just can't leave us have a peaceful lunch?!"

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker