Monday, August 04, 2008

Forgotten!

I don't know what I've been doing the last few days...but my mind is so out of this world that I actually have forgotten that I have a blog! Hahahahha... I just remembered that I might have some paid posts to complete this afternoon..whilst watching Stargate SG1 with H. Anyway...H is on his way back. His flight is at 7 pm. He flew over on Saturday morning for the weekend.
Just to see me??
Of course NOT!
We had to do some banking stuff today...since we re-financed our house. Sis (MK) had been asking us to do that since last year...as we were paying BLR ++ instead of the recent BLR -- offers. Anyway, that's done.

Did take the boys to Camp5 last Wednesday. Boys had fun scaling up the walls. I have to say that it IS challenging. S1 did climb all the way up to the top. It is about 16 meters high. As for S2, he didn't go all the way to the top....says he's afraid. The boys enjoyed the activity so much that they are looking forward to another session. Think we'll go again this Wed. Will upload some photos when I get home next Wed.

Yeah...TIME FLIES. I will be flying back next Wednesday (13th Aug). Really donno what I have done for the last 10 or so days. Oh! Yes! I peeled off my old photos from those adhesive-type albums....which I am told by my fellow scrappers that they are very very BAD for photos. They will "bleach" the colours from the photos. True enough..some of my photos are sooooo bad that I ended throwing them into the bin. Whilst doing the "peeling" exercise... I learnt that one should NOT take toooooo many photos! The photos were taken before the advent of digital cameras. I have like 5 photos of S1 feeding a bottle of milk to a lamb! All 5 are very very SIMILAR if not the same! Also...with S1 being the ONLY child then, I have sooooo many photos of him. Poor S2...being the No.2, the number of photos of this fella is quite minuscule compared to his older brother. There was this album which I labeled "S2's Full Moon"...but when I flipped through...there were no photos of S2!!! Sei-mou? The album had a lot of S1, the relatives, friends etc etc..... And the photos of his birthday....they are mostly blur and not have a good shot of him. *sigh* What a terrible mommy I am!!! So now...must have a little more effort to make sure that he's got a fair share of photos!!
*GULP*....(Guilty liow....)

Well...S1 celebrated his 11th birthday yesterday...together with his best buddy, who turned 11 today. We had a cake in the shape of the number 11. One 1 had S1's name and the other 1 had his buddy's name.

Okay..got to go for dinner now... Later.

13 comments:

slavemom said...

Happy Belated Birthday to S1!
Yes, it's so true that the subsequent kids hv less photos to show-off. The frequency n amt is incomparable to the 1st child. Terrible, terrible parents hor. :p

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

me brought all misha's photos to HK - so that I can slowly scan them.

happy belated birthday to S1 :)

Anonymous said...

wah fren! so fast u going back?? sorry la me been so freaking bz cannot go jalan jalan with ya..hopefully next time when u come back i can go out with u more..

NomadicMom said...

THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES TO S1.

Slavemom - Tell me about it. Having problems locating some birthday pix of S2. *sigh* really really bad mommy here!

Misha's Mum - I think if I were to scan all the pictures, I will pengsan man!

Laundryamah - No worries lah...you busy businesswoman ma...

I am Princess Misha's Mum said...

haha .. I have one big box of photos to scan :( and i think i only scanned like 1 percent of the photos ... :)

I think at this pace, 10 years also cannot scan finish :)

Irene said...

happy belated birthday S1 ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Big-day to S1. :)
BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog!

bp said...

Happy Belated B'day to S1, and way to go, he scaled that really tall wall!

You better take more pictures of S2now to make up for the "missing" ones... tsk, tsk!

Ah, so you and your hubby are also fans of the Stargate shows? My hubby is, and recently even our elder boy has taken a liking to them!

Leena said...

Happy Belated Birthday S1.
I realised that self-adhesive photo album tends to damage the photos too., now that you mentioned it, I should really get rid of them.

I agree la, we used to take so many photos in the same pose, same background, same baju. I still got hundreds of photos all wrapped up in bundle. They all look almost similar, I also malas want to sort them out. Sigh..

NomadicMom said...

Misha's Mum - Be selective lor. Just scan those that you really really like ones lah.

Irene - Thanks

Shoppingmum - :-)

bp - Yeah lor..now have to make a conscious effort to take more pictures of S2. Should have taken more when he was young...he was sooooo cute then. :-)
As for Stargate series, we finished the Atlantis ones...and now going BACKWARDS to watch the SG1 series.

Shern's mom - Peeling them out from those albums already headache. And then you got to re-insert them in new albums. And then there's the constant addition of NEW photos!

Leona said...

Hi
Thankx for dropping my blog earlier and the words of encouragement.

what country are u at right now?

LHS said...

happy belated birthday to S1..wow, 11th :)

i will be going back to MY next Thursday :)

NomadicMom said...

Leona - Now I am back in Malaysia lor...

Huisia - I am leaving on Wednesday liow...

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker