Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Boys @ Camp5

This is a much belated post....

When we were back in PJ, boys went "rock climbing" @ Camp5, 1Utama. They went for the 1-hour sampler which costs RM 45/person which includes a trainer, shoes/harness/helmet hire. Boys really enjoyed the activity (what do you expect from two monkeys? Monkeys luuuuuurve to climb, right???), and they did go again the following week. But their lazy mommy only followed them and took photos the first time round.
Second visit?
Mommy just sat at the cafe to sip her coffee and read her magazines....Of course lah!

Boys practising "how to traverse" a wall with help from the Trainer

S1 climbing up one of the walls...

S1 high up on another wall...(I had to lie on the floor to take this picture..heheheh)

Close-Up of S1 on this very high wall.
Yes. He did reach the top.

(S2 dare not climb on this particular one. It's 15 meters, I'm told....)

My two monkeys on their last climb....
Met with some friends today....one of them actually went to climb Mount Kinabalu with her hubby and four boys (Yup! She has four boys). She said it took her 7 hours just to climb to the rest area. She couldn't make it to the summit...but her boys did. She said it was really difficult. PAY MONEY for SUFFERING. Hahahha

Anyway, I was just thinking..."when can I bring my two boys to climb Mount Kinabalu?"

Would be quite fun. Don't you think?

4 comments:

slavemom said...

Looks like so much fun! I wonder if my monkey (n I mean my girl... hahaha) dares to climb so high. Wah... thinking of Mt Kinabalu? So adventurous!

NomadicMom said...

Slavemom - Fun for kids and those fit-fit ppl. Ask me to do...mati ler..

Mt Kinabalu would be quite a good holiday. Good for the boys maaa

allthingspurple said...

I read about the rock climbing place in One U before. It sounds fun !

Mt Kinabalu, I think I will give it a miss. Haha. But I got to admire you for wanting to climb it.

NomadicMom said...

allthingspurple - Thinking of wanting to climb it vs. actually climbin it is very very different....

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker